Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally got my IELTS information.. tom is the big day.. the IELTS Test. What a scam btw!! 7K for nothing..

The Gym is going good.. there are evenings when I am just tempted to stay home and watch a movie, but then all it takes is a little discipline and I'm off to the gym. Getting there is the hardest part - once I get there, then its so much more fun than lazing at home. My new gym "Spirit" is a lot smaller than "People's Gym" but it has a good feeling to it. The trainers are good and its pretty accessible to me.

Had a nice Independence Weekend. Started off with a afternoon luncheon at Mulund - had wonderful stuffed chicken and Faustine's home-made Biryani. It was real good. The next day was "rakhsa-bandhan" - a day for brothers and sisters. I kept the day aside for personal work and later went over to dad's place. Annette (my sis) and I went to watch "The Mummy" - in HINDI!!!!! it was good, the theatre was nice and she enjoyed herself. Lucky to have her since she doesn't like to eat and drink.. saving money for myself and her dada :-D

Saturday was a nice dinner at Dad's place.. Beef, Mutton, Veg and Feni - the combination I love so much. Entertainment is always there with Annette and Dad play-fighting as usual.

I left for Borivali the next day to celebrate Eddie Uncle's belated b'day. Aunt Jane prepared a wonderful feast as usual.. roast beef, fried fish, chicken, veggies, noodles, manchurian... the list was endless.

Mom and the ladies later went to Goretti's house for dinner - But I was too tired and spent a peaceful night at home before sleeping like a baby - all ready for a new week :-)

All's good otherwise.. see ya later.

No comments: