Saturday, July 26, 2008

Book Review

Book Review: From Sex to Superconsciousness - Osho

Hey ppl,

I just finished reading Osho's Book "From Sex to Superconsciousness".
What a load of crap! This guy just goes on talking about all stupid things (his books are just a typed version of his lectures) I can't believe ppl read this crap and ppl gift this crap. I have another book of his at home.. will dare not touch that. All he can do is bash "religious leaders, etc". Nothing at all useful in his book.

This guy is all what people have made him out to be - a scamster. He just opened up a resort in Pune and gets all foreigners (who will do anythign to wear orange and dance) to come there and enjoy themselves. It's all a farce I'm sure.. These gora ppl are bored of the nude beaches and just come here to experience debauchery in another form.

The book itself is very boring. I read it because I wanted to finish it and put it back in the cupboard - otherwise it has nothing there at all. he talks of creating super-humans.. and calls the now generation of children sick and weak and all. Glad he's out... he's a bum!

No comments: