Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Monday Blues

It’s another week of gymless activity for me I guess! The bike clutch-wire is broken and there is no time to go get it fixed. The rainy season is not helping and moreover I’ve got dinner plans tonight.. How will I ever get this started??

Any suggestions on this matter will really be appreciated J

Had a wonderful party over the weekend.. Vernon is off to Saudi Arabia.. Lets hope he has a good trip.. God be with him ;-) Or should I say Allah?

Apart from this, nothing much going on today.. just busy at work.
BTW, I read the book “iCon” on Steve Jobs and I must say – he is really someone you will love to hate! The book is an unofficial autobiography on the Apple Head and the information is really eye-opening. I never knen he started Pixar and I never imagined that cartoons could earn someone so much. This is a good book and worth the read.

Will be going home tonight to select my next “train” read.. maybe I WILL wait a while before buying that MP4 player..rather read than watch movies while traveling.

Will be back later then..adios.

P.S. I have got pictures online.. will soon upload them here.

No comments: